This compact, neat device is the only unit that will be suitable for all JLR vehicles from the new 2017 models, while the VCI Interface covers all models from 2005 up to 2017.
A high-quality and Jaguar Land Rover approved product. Limit your expenses and keep your customers happy by investing in this nifty tool. You won’t need to send vehicles to main dealers, meaning you can limit your site to site travel and in return, save yourself time and money.
- Four LED indicators and signaling device providing the technician with continuous visual as well as audible operating status
- Enhanced 802.11 wireless that minimizes dependencies on service department wireless capability infrastructure
- Improved rugged durability
- SmartPower Management system to protect the VCM II in extreme environments
- It conducts the transfer of data between a vehicle’s onboard ECU network with an auxiliary CAN bus
- Colour screen
- Diagnostics over Internet Protocol (DOIP)
The latest software for JLR vehicles is Pathfinder. This software is the Jaguar Land Rover platform from 2017 vehicle models. Designed to be user-friendly and efficient, unlike conventional diagnostic systems which only read fault codes and offer them to the end-user. Software is not included.
- JLR recommends Panasonic Toughbooks configured with a specific script file. This guarantees maximum performance & reliability.
- Software subscriptions can be purchased hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or annually. A documentation subscription can also be purchased to enhance the diagnostic functionality. This subscription can be used to access SDD.
- Online service history is also available at no additional cost (separate application is required).
- Security accreditation will be required to perform key programming and module programming (separate application is required at an additional cost).